Each theme can be customised to suit your brand better, giving it your personal touch. You can change the colours, fonts or sizes of each individual element.
In this article, you can learn about
How to customise your theme
Log in to your dashboard and go to the Layout > Customise
For inactive templates: Layout> Installed templates> template that you want to customise> …> Customise
While customising you can:
- Access the page you wish to edit.
- Preview what it looks like on a mobile device
- Change the layout
- Hide/show the side menu
- Finally, save changes
In the side menu, you can access all the options for editing your layout
What elements can I customise?
While customising, you can edit:
- Content (separators, buttons e.g buy now)
- The layout of the store, e.g colours, fonts
You can read more about banners here
Hover over the text you want to change, then click the edit icon. Change the content and save the changes.
From the menu on the right, you can:
- Edit colours and fonts
- Edit header settings
- Select the collection displayed on the main page
- Change the settings of the shopping cart, footer and pagination
- Customise links to social media
- Select the number of displayed articles from the blog
Remember to save changes, when you are done.