In Online Store, you can sell digital products and automatically send them to customers (using the eProducts application).
Steps you need to complete:
- Set the selected products as a digital product
- Put files on an external server
- Install and configure the eProducts application
Set the product as a digital product
When adding or editing products, you can mark products as a Digital product.
Doing so will allow you to configure these products in the eProducts application and your customers will not have to provide a shipping address during the order finalisation process.
Put files on an external server
The application allows you to send a link or a file in an attachment. It does not work as a disk space for storing them. For this purpose, files (e.g. pdf, mp4) should be placed on an external server, e.g. dropbox.
Go to your dashboard, click on Sell Online > Add-ons > + Apps, and install the eProducts app.
In the application settings you can choose:
- When the e-mail with a product file should be sent to a customer (after the order is placed or after the order is paid)
- Expiration date (24, 48, 72h or no time limits)
- Number of times product can be downloaded
- Whether notification about successful file download will be sent
- If the product should be sent as a link within the message text or as a message attachment
After adding e-products to the dashboard in the application, you will be able to put a link to the file.