In the main navigation you can create a drop-down menu.
Go to Layout > Navigation.
Follow these four easy steps:
1. In the main navigation, add the link that should be shown as a drop-down menu.
Click on Add link > Enter the name, e.g. Category.
If you do not want this link to be clickable, select URL in the URL field and type “#”.
2. Create a second navigation option with the exact same name as the link you’ve just created by clicking +Navigation in the top right.
3. Add all relevant links to your navigation. They will be displayed as a drop-down menu.
4. Check out how your drop-down menu looks in your store:
Adding a subcategory to a drop-down menu.
To add a subcategory to an item in the drop-down menu, follow these steps:
1. Add a new navigation item in the name of the relevant menu item by clicking +Navigation in the top right. In this case we will add a new navigation called ‘Clothing’.
2. Add all of the relevant links to this new navigation.
3. Check out how your drop-down menu looks now: